VCS with Dynamic VC Output and Shape Response
- Voltage controlled function generator and active slew limiter
- Manual rise and fall time controls with individual CV inputs
- Unique SUM CV mode. While activated, sends an individually patched input to both rise and fall CV jacks or SUMs two patched inputs and sends to both CV jacks
- Smooth control over log, linear and exponential function response shapes. The addition of a novel CV input for voltage control of the function's shape.
-Time compensation mode for retaining the approximate timing of the function while changing the response shape.
- Polarizing VARI-OUTPUT control sweeps output function from -10V through zero to +10V from a dedicated variable output jack. CV input for voltage controlling the variable output level and polarity
- Positive unipolar envelope output with six LED level meter for rise fall speed and shape indication eye candy
- End of cycle and end of rise gate outputs.
- Signal Processor Input
- Triggered and cycle mode. Trigger-able cycle on/off
- Timescale FM tracks 3-4 octaves approximately to the 1V/oct scale
Current: 68 mA +12V 50 mA -12V 0 mA 5V